Kuszmaul Design & PR is looking for a driven, detail-oriented candidate that is interested in joining our team as a Graphic Design Intern. This position is paid and/or interns may be able to receive course credit as determined by their university/college. We require approximately 15 hours per week; flexible hours are available to align with school and other work schedules.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design and develop promotional materials such as brochures, infographics, logos, email marketing templates
• Participate in designing internal campaigns for clients and demonstrating a working knowledge of all clients
• Provide Kuszmaul Design & PR with organizational and administrative support, including developing new business plans and presentations, marketing materials and other administrative activities
• Create social media content for platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Houzz, Pinterest and Google+
• Help with design projects
• Currently or completed a degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Design or a related field
• Knowledge about social media platforms
• Exposure to Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, WordPress, Drupal is a plus
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic
Please email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.