Account Manager & Marketing Intern
- March 7, 2016
Kuszmaul Design & PR is looking for a driven, detail-oriented candidate that is interested in joining our team as an Account Manager & Marketing Intern. This position is paid and/or interns may be able to receive course credit as determined by their university/college. We require approximately 15 hours per week; flexible hours are available to align with school and other work schedules.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Help in brainstorming meetings to develop campaign concepts for clients and internal materials
• Provide Kuszmaul Design & PR with organizational and administrative support, including developing new business plans and presentations, marketing materials and other administrative activities
• Manage and create social media content for platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Houzz, Pinterest, Google+ and more
• Help manage Google Advertising accounts
• Assist with client-related research and other projects as needed
• Currently or completed a degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Design or a related field
• Passion for the digital space and a deep understanding of digital trends and technologies
• Knowledge about social media platforms
• Some exposure to Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, WordPress is a plus
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong work ethic
Please email resume to email@example.com.